Thursday 17 April 2014

Speckled Egg Nails




As soon as Illamasqua came out with these speckled nail polishes in their 'I'mperfection' collection last year, I fell in love with them and couldn't resist buying one.
Choosing one out of the collection of beautiful Spring candy colours was no easy task, but I eventually went for 'Scarce', which is a beautiful muted candy pink. Since Spring has sprung, I dug out this polish again to add a cute Easter touch to my nails.

In the bottle, I was worried that the pale shade may result in streaks galore, however the formulation is thankfully the usual Illamasqua quality, with two coats giving a completely opaque finish.

I always keep up (from a distance, given my student budget) with the Illamasqua collections, as the concepts behind them are always so interesting, and I love the focus of the idea of 'imperfection' in this one. When I wear this polish, I can't stop looking at my nails, but, be warned, as this can lead to a craving for mini eggs!

What's your favourite Spring nail polish?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Gracie Sees. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig