Monday 19 May 2014

Lip Rescue: Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub





The Lip Scrubs that Lush brought out are a range of products that I've had my eye on since they first appeared, but have never got round to giving them a sniff and buying one. I seem to suffer from dry lips all year round, so last time I was in Lush, I thought it was high time that I picked up one of their much talked about dry-lips remedies. The Lip Scrubs come in 3 other flavours to the one I chose: Mint Julips, Popcorn and Sweet Lips (which smells of vanilla chocolate). However, being a fan of the sweet Lush scents like Snow Fairy and Melting Marshmallow Moment, I naturally went for the Bubblegum offering to satisfy my sweet tooth!

The scrub itself works well, as the particles are not too large so as to hurt your lips, but they're big enough to slough away any dead skin. I find that wetting lips before applying the scrub works best before you rub it in and then lick the edible candyfloss sugar off (definitely the best aspect of this product!) I like to finish off my mini lip pamper with a good old fashioned lip balm or lotion, and find the Blistex Intensive Moisturiser works wonders on dry and dehydrated lips.

Lip scrubs are never a necessity and I probably won't repurchase after this one runs out, but it's a nice gift idea or little pick-me-up during revision and essay period.

What are your favourite lip care products?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have really dry lips too. I think I'll try that:) good luck with your blog xx

    http://justsmiletolifexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without any causes those are great for all users. I am using this products:
    http://amzn.to/2aRbNAi

    ReplyDelete

© Gracie Sees. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig